Thanks for using products and services produced by Angel Solutions.
You will be required to read and accept these Terms and Conditions when logging into your account. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you must stop using Our Web App immediately.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
1.1 In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
- "Web App" The web application associated with these terms and conditions.
- "Suite" The suite of educational web applications provided by Angel Solutions as detailed on the products page of our website http://www.angelsolutions.co.uk/products/.
- "Account" Means an account required to access and use Our Web App, as detailed in Clause 4;
- "Content" Means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, reports, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Web App;
- "Customer" Means the Teacher, School, Local Authority, Multi Academy Trust or organisation that purchased a Subscription of Our Web App.
- "Customer Contract" Means the contract between Us and Our Customer for the purchase and sale of a Subscription to Our Web App (and potentially other web applications in the Suite), as explained in the contract terms agreed with them at the time of sale or renewal.
- "Subscription" Means a subscription to access Our Web App, obtained in accordance with these terms and conditions and the Customer’s Contract.
- "Lite Subscription" Means a subscription to access Our Web App, provided directly by Us to a School or indirectly to a School as part of a Customer contract with a local authority or academy trust.
- "Lite" Means a restricted version of Our Web App that is provided at our discretion directly to a school or as part of a Customer Contract with a local authority or academy trust. Only some of our web applications have Lite versions;
- "User" Means a user of Our Web App;
- "User Content" means content created and/or uploaded by Users in or to Our Web App. Either for their own consumption or for the consumption of other users within Our Web App or Our Suite.
- "We/Us/Our" Means the company Angel Solutions.
2. Information About Us
2.1 Our Web App is owned and operated by Us (Angel Solutions), a limited company registered in England under company number 03866805, whose registered address is Angel Solutions Ltd, Liverpool Science Park, 131 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, L3 5TF.
3. Access and Changes to Our Web App
- 3.1 Access to Our Web App requires a Subscription. As a User of our Web App, your Subscription will have been obtained by you; Our Web App will be available to you for the duration of that Subscription and any subsequent renewals.
- 3.2 We may, from time to time, make changes to Our Web App:
- 3.2.1 Minor changes may be required to make underlying technical alterations, such as fixing an error or addressing a security issue. We will inform you by issuing maintenance notices on the web app or contacting you by email of any such changes (including, if applicable, anything that you need to do). However, they will be unlikely to materially affect your use of Our Web App;
- 3.2.2 Minor changes may be made to reflect changes in the law or other regulatory requirements. We will inform you by issuing maintenance notices on the web app or contacting you by email of any such changes (including, if applicable, anything that you
need to do). However, they will be unlikely to materially affect your use of Our Web App; and
- 3.2.3 As detailed on our website http://www.angelsolutions.co.uk/products/, We will continue to develop and improve Our Web App over time, in some cases making significant changes to it. You will be kept fully informed of any and all such changes.
- 3.3 We will always aim to ensure that Our Web App is available at all times. However, in certain limited cases, we may need to temporarily suspend availability to make specific changes outlined under sub-Clause 3.2. Unless We are responding to an emergency or an urgent issue, We will inform you in advance of any interruptions to the availability of Our Web App.
- 4.1 An Account is required to use Our Web App. An account will have been allocated to you upon your registration.
- 4.2 You may not hold an Account if you are under 18.
- 4.3 The information you provide must be accurate and complete when amending an Account. If any of your information changes later, you must ensure that your Account is kept up-to-date.
- 4.4 We require that you choose a strong password for your Account as detailed within our Web App. It is your responsibility to keep your password safe. You must not share your Account with anyone else. If you believe your Account is being used without your permission, please contact Us immediately. We will not be liable for any unauthorised use of your Account.
- 4.5 You must not use anyone else’s Account.
- 4.6 Any personal information provided in your Account will be collected, used, and held in accordance with your rights and Our obligations under the Data Protection Act, as set out in Clause 17.
5. Our Intellectual Property Rights and Licence
- 5.1 We grant Users a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable licence to use Our Web App within the European Economic Area for educational purposes subject to these Terms and Conditions and the customer contract.
- 5.2 Subject to the licence granted to Us under sub-Clause 8.3, Users retain the ownership of copyright and other intellectual property rights in their User Content (subject to any third party rights in that User Content and the terms of any licence under which you use such Content).
- 5.3 All other Content included in Our Web App (including all user-facing material and all underlying material such as code, software and databases) and the copyright and other intellectual property rights in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by Us. All Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
- 5.4 By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you hereby undertake:
- 5.4.1 Not to copy, download or otherwise attempt to acquire any part of Our Web App;
- 5.4.2 Not to disassemble, decompile or otherwise reverse engineer Our Web App;
- 5.4.3 Not to allow or facilitate any use of Our Web App that would constitute a breach of these Terms and Conditions; and
- 5.4.4 Not to embed or otherwise distribute Our Web App on any website, FTP server or similar.
6. Links to Our Web App
- 6.1 You may link to Our Web App provided that:
- 6.1.1 You do so in a fair and legal manner;
- 6.1.2 You do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on Our part where none exists;
- 6.1.3 You do not use any of Our logos or trademarks (or any others displayed on Our Web App) without Our express written permission; and
- 6.1.4 You do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage Our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
- 6.2 You may not link to Our Web App from any other website, the content of which contains material that:
- 6.2.1 Is sexually explicit;
- 6.2.2 Is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful or otherwise inflammatory;
- 6.2.3 Promotes violence;
- 6.2.4 Promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- 6.2.5 Discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- 6.2.6 Is designed or is otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- 6.2.7 Is calculated or is otherwise likely to deceive another person;
- 6.2.8 Is designed or is otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s privacy;
- 6.2.9 Misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents the identity or affiliation of a particular person in a way that is calculated to deceive.
- 6.2.10 Implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
- 6.2.11 Infringes or assists in the infringement of the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademarks, patents and database rights) of any other party; or
- 6.2.12 Is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
7. Links to Other Content
We may provide links to other content, such as websites, web apps and downloadable apps. Unless expressly stated, this content is not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for such third-party content. The provision of a link by Us is for reference only and does not imply any endorsement of the linked content or those in control of it.
8. User Content
- 8.1 You agree to be solely responsible for any and all User Content you create or upload using Our Web App. Specifically, you agree, represent and warrant that you have the right to create or upload the User Content and the right to use all materials of which it is comprised and that it will not contravene any aspect of Our Acceptable Usage Policy, detailed in Clause 10.
- 8.2 You agree that you will be liable to Us and will, to the fullest extent permissible by law, indemnify Us for any breach of the warranties given by you under sub-Clause 8.1. You will be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by Us as a result of such breach.
- 8.3 You (or your licensors, as appropriate) retain ownership of your User Content and all intellectual property rights subsisting therein. By creating or uploading User Content, you grant Us an unconditional, non-exclusive, fully transferable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide licence to use, store, archive, syndicate, publish, transmit, adapt, edit, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works from, display,
perform and sub-licence your User Content for the purposes of operating Our Web App and operating Our Suite.
- 8.4 If you wish to remove User Content, you may do so by using the functions of the Web App. Removing User Content also revokes the licence granted to Us to use that User Content under sub-Clause 8.3. You acknowledge, however, that caching or references to your User Content may not be made immediately unavailable (or may not be made unavailable at all where they are outside of Our reasonable
- 8.5 We may reject, reclassify, or remove any User Content created or uploaded using Our Web App where that User Content, in Our sole opinion, violates Our Acceptable Usage Policy (detailed in Clause 10) or if We receive a complaint from a third party and determine that the User Content in question should be removed as a result.
9. Intellectual Property Rights and User Content
- 9.1 All User Content and the intellectual property rights subsisting therein, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belong to or have been licenced by the relevant User. All User Content is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
- 9.2 Users may not copy, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce or create derivative works based upon another User’s User Content without first obtaining the express consent of the User to whom the User Content in question belongs.
10. Acceptable Usage Policy
- 10.1 You may only use Our Web App in a manner that is lawful, and that complies with the provisions of this Clause. Specifically:
- 10.1.1 You must ensure that you comply fully with any and all applicable local, national and international laws and/or regulations;
- 10.1.2 You must not use Our Web App in any way or for any purpose that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- 10.1.3 You must not use Our Web App to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software or any data of any kind; and
- 10.1.4 You must not use Our Web App in any way or for any purpose that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
- 10.1.5 To use our Web App, you must use a computer (with a vendor-supported version of Microsoft Windows or Apple OS) or tablet device which is connected to the internet and running a vendor-supported web browser (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari or Firefox)
- 10.1.6 In accessing our Web App, you confirm that you have been designated an Authorised User by Us or by the school or organisation that has signed a Customer Contract with Us.
- 10.2 You must be aware that our systems may contain extremely sensitive information, such as information about pupils, teachers or schools.
- 10.2.1 This information must not be shown or distributed to those without the permission to view it.
- 10.3 The following types of User Content are not permitted on Our Web App, and you must not create, submit, communicate or otherwise
do anything that:
- 10.3.1 is sexually explicit;
- 10.3.2 is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful, or otherwise inflammatory;
- 10.3.3 promotes violence;
- 10.3.4 promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- 10.3.5 discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group or class of persons, race, sex, religion,
nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- 10.3.6 is intended or otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- 10.3.7 is calculated or otherwise likely to deceive;
- 10.3.8 is intended or otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s right to privacy;
- 10.3.9 misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents your identity or affiliation in a way that is calculated to deceive (obvious parodies are not included within this definition provided that they do not fall within any of the other provisions of this sub-Clause 14.2);
- 10.3.10 implies any form of affiliation with Us where none exists;
- 10.3.11 infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, patents, trademarks and database rights) of any other party; or
- 10.3.12 is in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- 10.4 We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account and/or your access to Our Web App if you materially breach the provisions of this Clause or any of the other provisions of these terms and conditions. Specifically, We may take one or more of the following actions:
- 10.4.1 Suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your Account and/or your right to access Our Web App (for more details
regarding such cancellation, please refer to sub-Clause 8.9);
- 10.4.2 Remove any of your User Content which violates this Acceptable Usage Policy;
- 10.4.3 Issue you with a written warning;
- 10.4.4 Take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- 10.4.5 Take further legal action against you as appropriate;
- 10.4.6 Disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as we deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- 10.4.7 Any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
- 10.4.1 Suspend, whether temporarily or permanently, your Account and/or your right to access Our Web App (for more details
- 10.5 We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions (including, but not limited to, those set out above) that We may take in response to breaches of these Terms and Conditions.
- 11.1 We may feature advertising of our products and services within Our Web App, and We reserve the right to display advertising on the same page as any User Content.
- 11.2 You agree that you will not attempt to remove or hide any advertising using HTML/CSS/Browser plugin or by any other method.
12. Problems with Our Web App
- 12.1 If you have any questions or complaints regarding Our Web App, please contact Us using any of the methods provided on Our contact page at http://www.angelsolutions.co.uk/contactus/.
- 13.1 No part of Our Web App or any accompanying documentation (whether provided in electronic form or otherwise) constitutes advice on which you should rely and is provided for general information purposes only.
- 13.2 Subject to your legal rights, we make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that Our Web App will meet your requirements, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
- 13.3 We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the content contained within Our Web App is complete, accurate and up-to-date. We do not, however, make representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that Our Web App (and the content therein) is complete, accurate or up-to-date.
- 13.4 We are not responsible for the content or accuracy or for any opinions, views, or values expressed in any User Content created or uploaded using Our Web App. Any such opinions, views, or values are those of the relevant User and do not reflect Our opinions, views, or values in any way.
14. Our Liability
- 14.1 To the fullest extent permissible by law, We accept no liability to users for loss or damage that is not foreseeable.
- 14.2 To the fullest extent permissible by law, We exclude all representations, warranties, and guarantees (whether express or implied) that may apply to Our Web App or any Content (including User Content) included in Our Web App.
- 14.3 We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Web App is free from viruses and other malware. We accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial of service attack, or other harmful material that may
adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of Our Web App (including the downloading of any Content (User Content) from it) or any other website or service that We may provide a link to.
- 14.4 We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of Our Web App resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- 14.5 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts Our liability in any situation where it would be unlawful for us to do so, including fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from negligence, or for any other forms of liability which cannot be excluded or restricted by law. For full details of applicable consumers’ legal rights, including those relating to digital content, please contact your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
15. Viruses, Malware, and Security
- 15.1 We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that Our Web App is secure and free from viruses and other malware. We do not, however, guarantee that Our Web App is secure or free from viruses or other malware and accept no liability in respect of the same, as detailed in Clause 14.
- 15.2 You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware and other internet security risks.
- 15.3 You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via Our Web App.
- 15.4 You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of Our Web App, the server on which Our Web App is stored, or any
other server, computer, or database connected to Our Web App.
- 15.5 You must not attach Our Web App by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
- 15.6 By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 15.3 to 15.5, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and We will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use Our Web App will cease immediately in the event of such a breach, and, where applicable, your Account will be suspended and/or deleted.
16. Privacy and Cookies
17. Data Protection
- 17.1 All personal information that We may collect (including, but not limited to, your name and contact details) will be collected, used, and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights and Our obligations under that Act.
- 17.2 We may use your personal information to:
- 17.2.1 Reply to any communications that you send to Us;
- 17.2.2 Send you important notices, as detailed in Clause 18. We will not pass your personal information on to any third parties without first obtaining your express permission to do so.
18. Communication from Us
- 18.1 If you have an Account, We may, from time to time, send you important notices by email. Such notices may relate to matters including, but not limited to, service changes, changes to these Terms and Conditions, changes to Our Web App, and changes to your Account.
- 18.3 For questions or complaints about email communications from Us (including, but not limited to, marketing emails), please contact us using any of the communication methods on our contact us page http://www.angelsolutions.co.uk/contactus/
19. Other Important Teams
- 19.1 You may not transfer (assign) your obligations and rights under these Terms and Conditions (and under the Contract, as applicable) without Our express written permission.
- 19.2 The Terms of this agreement is between you and Us. It is not intended to benefit any other person or third party in any way, and no such person or party will be entitled to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions.
- 19.3 If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by any court or other authority, that / those provision(s) shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions. The remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid and enforceable.
- 19.4 No failure or delay by Us in exercising any of Our rights under these Terms and Conditions means that We have waived that right, and no waiver by Us of a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions means that We will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
20. Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- 20.1 We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of Our Web App after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page from time to time.
- 20.2 In the event of any conflict between the current version of these Terms and Conditions and any previous version(s), the provisions current and in effect shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
21. Contacting us
To contact Us, please contact Us using any of the methods provided on Our contact page at http://www.angelsolutions.co.uk/contactus/.
22. Law and Jurisdiction
- 22.1 These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- 22.2 If you are a consumer, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
- 22.3 If you are a business, any disputes concerning these Terms and Conditions, the relationship between you and Us, or any matters arising therefrom or associated therewith (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
23. Third-Party Integration
- 23.1 Our products use third-party software. Angel Solutions will make the best endeavours to ensure that our software integrates effectively with these third-party components.
- 23.2 Some of the functionality that we provide in Our Web App may require integration with a School Management Information System (MIS). If the Customer Contract your Subscription is associated with allows for such functionality, we will make reasonable endeavours to support the Customer in configuring a third-party integration tool. If our reasonable endeavours fail (for example, if the MIS is unsupported by the third-party integration tool), then the functionality will be unavailable to you.
- 23.3 We can only integrate with MIS that are supported by the third-party tool selected at the beginning of the Subscription. If the customer utilises an unsupported MIS, we will, at our discretion, provide replacement functionality, such as manual imports.
- 23.4 If the third-party tool selected at the beginning of a subscription drops support for the Customer’s MIS or the integration tool increases its cost, we will make reasonable endeavours to provide replacement functionality, such as manual imports, or at our discretion, support the Customer in switching integration tools.
At Angel Solutions, we are committed to safeguarding the data of our users.
What data do we need to collect?
Things that you do, This can include:
- When you've logged in
- The plans you've made/accessed
- The pages you've visited
- Your IP address, browser, device information and location
- Cookie data, as further explained in our Cookies policy
Things that you’ve created or are associated to
- What you can create or be associated with depends on your permissions within the web application.
- We record and save each lesson plan that you create.
- Lesson plans created can be downloaded as a PDF at any time.
- Lesson plans can only be created/edited within the free trial period or upon purchasing a subscription.
- Lesson plans will be stored and available for the length of time that you have an active account.
Your account information. This can include your:
- Email address and telephone number
Your support requests. This can include:
- When you contacted the help desk
- If you contacted us by phone or email
- The duration of the phone call
- The nature of the call
You can opt-out to the creation of a user profile, Hotjar’s storing of data about your usage of our site and Hotjar’s use of tracking cookies on other websites by following this opt-out link.
Why do we need this data?
We hold this data for a variety of reasons, including:
- Our web applications need to know who you are to let you log in.
- It is essential for us to keep a record of who has accessed confidential information held within our web applications.
- We use the data to determine the most frequently used aspects of our web application so that we know where to invest in future development.
- We need to track support requests so that we know how much capacity our support team has.
- We need to send users critical updates about the website.
What do we do with it?
All the personal data we process is processed by our staff in the UK; however, for IT hosting and maintenance, this information is located on servers within the EEA, either at the offices of Angel Solutions or at our hosting supplier Rackspace. No 3rd parties (including Rackspace) have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
How long do we keep the data?
If you’ve purchased one of our products, then we are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years, after which time it will be destroyed.
Audits within our web application detailing who has accessed confidential information and when will be kept as long as we deem reasonable.
The things you’ve created in the web application and the things you’re associated to will usually be retained until you no longer have an account, plus a little time for us to purge this information.
What else would we like to do with your data?
We would like to use your name and email address to inform you of our future offers and similar products. All product users have the opportunity to opt-in to receive different types of communications from us. This contact information is not shared with third parties, and you can unsubscribe at any time via our website. An audit of your communication preferences will be retained.
What are your rights?
If at any point you believe the information we process about you is incorrect, you can request to see this information and even have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer, who will investigate the matter.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Our Data Protection Officer can be reached by writing a letter to:
Angel Solutions Ltd
131 Mount Pleasant
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
- "Cookie" means a small file consisting of letters and numbers that Our Site downloads to your computer or device;
- "We/Us/Our" means Angel Solutions Ltd, a company registered in England under company number 03866805, whose registered address is Angel Solutions Ltd, Liverpool Science Park, 131 Mount Pleasant, Liverpool, L3 5TF
- 2.2 We use the following types of cookie:
- 2.2.1 Strictly Necessary Cookies
A cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in.
- 2.2.2 Analytics Cookies
It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site. For example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it and what features you use. Analytics cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it. Our websites generally use third-party trackers such as Google Analytics to anonymously track how people use our website.
- 2.2.3 Functionality Cookies
Functionality cookies enable Us to provide additional functions on Our Site, such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences.
- 2.2.4 Third-Party Cookies
Our site, like most websites, may include functionality provided by or associated to third parties. Common examples include
embedded YouTube videos, Typeform or Survey Monkey surveys, Flickr photo galleries, or third parties providing analytics to us.
- 2.2.5 Persistent Cookies
Any of the above types of cookies may be a persistent cookie. Persistent cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
- 2.2.6 Session Cookies
Any of the above types of cookies may be a session cookie. Session cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- 2.2.1 Strictly Necessary Cookies
How You Can Control Cookies
- 3.1 Internet browsers normally accept cookies by default.
- 3.2 You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn How). However, doing this will limit the functionality of a large number of sites, as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
cookies off in your browser, or stop using Our Site.
website contact us page www.angelsolutions.co.uk/contactus/.
- 5.2 For more information about cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org. (This is an external link, and We are not responsible for its content.)