On rare occasions, payment can fail when you are trying to purchase. No payment will have been taken if you see a ‘payment failure’ message on the screen.
This can be caused by several factors, including:
- ‘Country of residence’ and PayPal billing address country not matching
- Trying to purchase when abroad (your IP address shows you are in a different country than that stated)
- Internet / Wifi connectivity issues disrupting payment
- Payment method failure (such as a declined card)
- Cancelling the payment part-way through the process
If you are experiencing connectivity issues, we recommend you try to go through the payment process again.
Please also carefully check your entries and payment method in PayPal.
If you believe that you have completed everything correctly and that payment is failing because of an application fault, please contact our Help Desk.